A Browser-Only Operating System Designed To Protect Your Kids When Navigating Online
- It is an easy, browser-only operating system: only the browser interface will show up. Children and teenagers spend all of their Internet time on one only program, the browser, Googling, chatting on Facebook, listening to music on YouTube and emailing. Why confusing them with a complete operating system?
- All system configuration is done via an user-friendly web interface; nothing else required.
- It does not require installation (it is a so called "live" operating system), so there is no need for buying a PC for kids. Fathers, just insert a USB key onto your PC and it will be ready for your sons! No informations will be saved on hard disk; just remove the key and reboot to access your untouched Windows desktop again. Safe Internet for kids is an extremely secure, hacker-proof operating system, due to its "live" nature.
- It is complete: Safe Internet for kids features audio support, video files support, Adobe Flash support, PDF and images viewing and compressed files support; it also features full internationalization. It supports printing (plug&print for most common USB printers) and both wired and wireless networks (for Linux Debian supported hardware) in order to access the Internet.
- Safe Internet for kids boots form CD-ROM or USB flash devices (in order to write the downloaded ISO file onto a USB stick, Windows users can use Win32DiskImager, while Linux users can make use of dd) and supports the same hardware that default Debian Linux distributions do - no less... no more.
- Supports all versions of Windows and Linux.
DOWNLOAD :: SIK