Encrypt And Decrypt Any Document Or Folder From Explorer Context Menu.
- CryptUp secures your data. It encrypts any kind of file on any kind of medium: floppy disk, removable or fixed hard drive, USB key, etc.
- CryptUp secures your e-mail attachments right away, without your having to modify your mail system. You can safely send files over your Intranet or the Internet using any mail system that supports file attachments.
- CryptUp also secures the files you delete! By using the built in shredder, your files will be irremediably and definitively destroyed, and made unrecoverable, whatever the means, existing or to come, used to try to restore them. Even their name will have disappeared from the File Table (FAT and NTFS).
- A self-extracting encrypted archive is a set of encrypted documents stored together as a single file. The archive includes an engine that extracts each document, one by one, decrypts it and restores it to its original state. A self-extracting encrypted archive extracts the documents it contains wherever you are, on any computer, as long as you provide the proper key that was used to create it, of course.
- Runs on all versions of Windows.
DOWNLOAD :: cRYPTup