A Handy Tool To Add New File Type Entries To Windows "New Menu".
- New Menu Editor allows users to add new file type to users new menu. User's also have the option to remove existing entries from their new menu. User can add two types of entries in their new menu.
- 0 byte file with no data in it. Best suited for unformatted data like text files.
- Predefined Template File: Template file is a file with predefined data. When user choose this type of entries all the data in the template will preserved on new file creation. Useful for html templates and other data types.
- Portable version available.
- Requires .NET Framework 3.5.
- Runs on Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 7 x64.
DOWNLOAD :: New Menu Editor