A Virtual Recording Studio For Your PC To Create And Record Music.
- Introducing Eden, NanoStudio's versatile synth. Eden creates analogue sounds ranging from deep basslines and fat pads all the way up to squealing 303 lines and heavily distorted leads.
- The TRG-16 is a performance pad instrument for triggering samples. Adjust pitch, pan, volume and envelopes and assign each sample to one of its 3 output busses, each with its own effect sends and filter setup.
- Record samples with the built-in mic, resample NanoStudio's own output. Edit your samples using the built-in wave editing tools (with multiple undo/redo) and process them offline with custom effects chains.
- Record performances in real-time using the keys and trigger pads or create patterns and controller sweeps by drawing them in the piano roll editor. Arrange your patterns into a complete song using the track editor. You can edit while the song is playing and every operation has multiple undo/redo.
- Nanostudio's mixer has 2 global effects sends, 4 insert effects per channel and you can record, edit and playback all your fader and pan changes. When you're ready to share your mix with others you can upload it direct to SoundCloud or use NanoSync to copy the exported .wav file to your Mac/PC.
- NanoStudio's reverb, compressor, parametric EQ, waveshaper, delay, chorus, and bitcrusher effects are all highly optimized so you can run lots of them.
- Runs on Windows XP / Vista / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64, Mac OS X, iOS.
DOWNLOAD :: CLICK HERE