A Tool For Managing And Organizing Your Downloaded Video Files.
- Support for user's default Media Player.
- Auto-creation of Library, including thumbnail generation.
- Support for advanced Tagging, using hierarchies, links and synonyms.
- Ability to perform complex, compound searches in order to identify and locate files.
- Ability to create and playback ‘highlight’ segments from your files.
- Facilitates basic editing of files (through external applications, where installed).
- Caters for collections that traverse many, offline storage devices.
- Ability to create and organise dynamic playlists.
- Support for a Bluetooth HID profile in order to use the application more conveniently when in TV-Out mode.
- Ability to generate ‘Poster’ images of files (commonly used as previews by file uploaders).
- Facilitates identification of duplicate files Videophile II is a Direct Show-based application and, hence, it can play-back any media type for which your system has the necessary filters installed.
- Runs on Windows NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / Vista64 / 7.
DOWNLOAD :: Vee-Hive